Today’s point-of-sale credit card processing is all about high-tech options, and TransFirst® really delivers, especially when it comes to wireless solutions.
Wireless credit card processing enables merchants and service providers to accept payment cards wherever they do business. If you sell (or want to) at outdoor venues, sporting events, kiosks, food carts, open markets, customers’ homes or any location where traditional connectivity is a problem, wireless has got you covered.
Besides helping to increase sales by giving you access to new customers, wireless is flexible, reduces operating expenses and saves time.And with TransFirst, you can add to or update your wireless capabilities with ProcessNow Mobile or ProcessNow Register , our app-based mobile processing solutions that let you accept major credit cards and signature debit cards to transform your business into a 100 percent mobile operation.
Benefits of Wireless Credit Card Processing
Going wireless with your payment card processing has many pluses for your business, including:
- Wireless processing offers the best of both worlds: the same access to credit card authorization networks as a traditional retail business and the mobility to pursue sales wherever they may be.
- Wireless credit card terminals are lightweight and compact, ready to slip into your pocket and go on a moment’s notice.
- Wireless processing enables you to accept credit and debit cards in locations where cash and checks used to be the only options.
- No phone lines needed, which means direct savings for you.
- Swiping credit and debit cards qualifies you for lower rates from TransFirst and virtually eliminates time-consuming and error-prone manual entry of account information, adding up to potentially more sales and savings month after month.
Expand Your Horizons with Wireless
Expand beyond a traditional brick-and-mortar operation — go mobile with tech-forward wireless processing from TransFirst. We have the expertise to help you explore all the available POS systems — including wireless processing — and connectivity options that work best for your retail business, now and into the future.
To get started, simply fill out the form on the right and we’ll be back in touch to answer your questions and explore the options that best suit your business requirements and budget.